Welcome to TruckFinancing.co.za where our speciality is financing large trucks and trailers in South Africa. Our professional consultants will guide and advise you every step of the way, making the process easier for you. Your road to success begins here.
Apply For Truck Finance Online
Flexible Repayment Terms
Best Interest Rates
Easy Payment Options
Friendly Efficient Service
Truck Fleet Financing Availabe
Fill out the form below to have a professional consultant contact you to discuss your truck financing.
Truck News : Truck insurance online quote. Our company offers optimal coverage and cost effective premiums. It never hurts to receive multiple truck insurance quotes from our specialised insurance providers. We negotiate the best truck insurance policies for all of our clients. To receive a truck insurance online quote in South Africa, please visit our truck insurance page.
Truck finance is a lot easier due to flexible finance options for owner/operators who may not meet stringent prime lender criteria. Owning and operating trucks or other heavy duty commercial vehicles can be an expensive exercise. Increasing costs for diesel fuel alone can force some truck operators out of business. read more on Truck Finance
Commercial Truck Insurance South Africa Commercial truck insurance is essential insurance coverage for a large businesses or an owner-operator small businesses.
Primarily the focus is towards larger companies that have multiple vehicles where truck insurance can become a costly affair.
We provide truck insurance at optimal cover and low premiums or rates.
Truck Drivers : Are threatening to go on strike next week after several months of failed salary negotiations attempts with employers, the main transport workers' union said Sunday. The South African Transport and Allied Workers' Union (Satawu) has given notice of plans to strike.
At TruckFinancing.co.za, we have a tradition of integrity and service. These are a part of our Company's core values, and are reflected in the way we serve our customers each day.
This consumer privacy statement reflects the policy of TruckFinancing.co.za. It describes how "nonpublic personal information," which includes customer and financial information, may be collected and shared, as well as the steps we take to protect this information from unauthorized access.
We take great care to safeguard your customer information and to ensure its accuracy.
We limit employee access to nonpublic personal information to those who need to know this information in order to serve customer relationships. Employees are educated about the importance of privacy in accordance with our Standards of Conduct Policy. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable regulatory standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. We strive to maintain complete, current and accurate information about you and your application.
We collect customer information so we are able to offer you products and enhance the service we provide to you.
We collect and maintain nonpublic personal information in order to:
* Service your application and process your requests efficiently and accurately.
* Identify you and protect your application from unauthorized access or identity theft.
* Inform you of financial services and choices that can meet your needs now and in the future.
This information may be collected from a variety of sources, including:
* Information we receive from you on applications or other loan or account forms, such as your name, address, and financial information.
* Information we receive through your transactions or experiences with TruckFinancing.co.za and its affiliates including partner finance companies.
* Information we receive from outside companies, such as a credit reporting agency.
We may share information with nonaffiliated third parties who are acting on our behalf.
We may disclose all the information we collect, as described above. Information is shared with nonaffiliated third parties only when those parties are acting on our behalf, or as required or permitted by law. These third parties may include:
* Service providers who provide support services to help us administer your financial relationship. They may include data processing companies, companies that help us market our products to you or finance service providers acting on our behalf. These companies are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them, and are restricted from using this information for any reason beyond the performance of specified services on our behalf.
* Companies who work with us under joint marketing agreements to provide you with financial services that we do not offer ourselves but we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, we may share information we collect, as described above, but only as necessary to offer these services to you. These companies are legally obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them, and are restricted from using this information for any reason other than what is specified in the agreement.
Within TruckFinancing.co.za and its affiliates or partners, information may be shared in order to service your relationship and meet your financial needs.
TruckFinancing.co.za and its partners work together to help you achieve your financial goals. We may share information among our affiliated companies to process your application, such as credit approvals, as well as to offer you additional financial services that may be of interest or value to you.
As listed in this statement, TruckFinancing.co.za and its affiliates encompasses a number of different companies that provide a wide range of quality financial services, we are permitted to share among these companies information about your application or other experiences with us.